Email Vesta
Blog Home Page

Welcome to the Sonoma County Gazette ARCHIVE of PAST EDITIONS. Our NEW WEBSITE is up and running, so GazExtra is serving as your path to archived articles. Thanks for being part of our Sonoma County community...stay in touch...e-mail me - VESTA


Sunday, November 23, 2008

An Idea Worth Spreading - Who Are We?

Below is a link to a web site that just amazed me. I want to thank Robert Zoglin for this. I was totally amazed and I can tell there is more than just this one tale - but this one tale is worth every minute it takes to watch and listen.


I hope you find this as interesting and insightful as I did. It may take some time to load but it is a clean link.

Watch this!
Bob EZ

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Labels: