Email Vesta
Blog Home Page

Welcome to the Sonoma County Gazette ARCHIVE of PAST EDITIONS. Our NEW WEBSITE is up and running, so GazExtra is serving as your path to archived articles. Thanks for being part of our Sonoma County community...stay in touch...e-mail me - VESTA


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tasting Sonoma County - October 2011

I confess, I’m half English so I prefer simple, food. The fresher the ingredients the better. I like food alive with vitality… and I prefer small portions, so going out to eat can be a real waste when the “Doggie Bag” sits in the refrigerator for days.

 So when I was exploring Sonoma for newsstand locations with Keith, my east county delivery man, we stopped at Palms Grill to have lunch. I was immediately encouraged by their menu that features Petite Portions, Snacks & Small Plates. Half Sandwich and salad is a $6 lunch.

This is one of those places where you stare at the menu taking your time to decide. They have 150 menu selections and boast that they are “made from scratch using only fresh, local produce and the highest quality ingredients.” Yep - my experience is that this is quality food.
 
This is a breakfast, lunch & dinner kind of place that is simply open all day - every day, so you stop by when you’re hungry. I saw some plates go by that look like I have lots to try when I’m in town. I’m becoming fond of Sonoma, so I’ll be back for more! 

Palms Grill www.palmsgrill.com
18999 Sonoma Hwy, Sonoma 707-939-8100 Open Daily 6am-10pm

Labels: