Email Vesta
Blog Home Page

Welcome to the Sonoma County Gazette ARCHIVE of PAST EDITIONS. Our NEW WEBSITE is up and running, so GazExtra is serving as your path to archived articles. Thanks for being part of our Sonoma County community...stay in touch...e-mail me - VESTA


Thursday, December 31, 2015

http://online.flipbuilder.com/opcf/tsqs/

“If you can dream it - you can do it,” Walt Disney's quote has been an inspiration of me for many years. So many people in our county set their sites on accomplishing something. Activists work to save land from development - county government tries to solve problems and serve our residents - volunteers put their hearts into what they believe will help in any way at all. Entrepreneurs who take their ideas and inspiration to a storefront or product. Every one of these people Hope & Dream that what they do with their lives will make a difference to the life we all share. Personally - I will never give up on my dream that we can have Peace on Earth - I doubt in my lifetime - but I can Hope and Dream with the best dreamers...“I'm not the only one,” John Lennon  http://online.flipbuilder.com/opcf/tsqs/